1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
1 t. baking powder
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup oil (or applesauce which yields a sponge-like cake)
1 t. vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk
4-5 cups fresh sliced strawberries
Light Cool Whip OR Vanilla Yogurt
1. Mix together flour and baking powder.
2. Add in eggs, honey, oil vanilla, and milk. Stir well and then pour into a greased 8X8 baking dish.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean!
4. Allow cake to cool to room temperature (half an hour or so). See how sponge-like this is? I used applesauce!
5. Top with cool whip or yogurt and then strawberries
6. Serve it up and enjoy :)