Getting Healthy in an Affordably Delicious Way

Welcome to The Newlywed Chef! My goal and desire will always be healthy and budget-wise cooking. If you aren't a follower yet, please become one! Always feel free to e-mail me recipes that sound good to you, and I will cook them! Or, e-mail some family favorite that you want posted for others to try, and I can do that as well, as long as its healthy, AND budget-friendly.

Enjoy the site, cast a vote in the poll, and come back each day to check for new recipes!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Aim

I've started this too many times to keep count. I've never had a good idea, nor an original one. Nothing has changed.

Here's what I know. I love cooking. I love baking. I love reading new recipes and finding ones that I think everyone will enjoy. I love eating. I love looking at pictures of foods and desserts.

Since I'm getting married October 3rd, I have many new fun toys and gadgets to play around with :) That means, time to try lots of new recipes, but keep the old! Basically, I'm going to try to master the art of healthy, economic recipes as well as food photography. Join me on my journey won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment